01 April 2007

Home is where the hurt is

In an order which demeans the disorder at the time of the big bang…

Nasik, Riyadh, Calcutta, Pune, Bombay, Puri, Jalgaon, Delhi, Cochin, Dubai, Ranchi, Mahabaleshwar, Bangalore, Shirdi, Alwar, Abu Dhabi, Chandigarh, Trivandrum, Jaipur, Patna, Ahmednagar, Kota, Sharjah, Cuttack, Goa, villages of North Rajasthan, Nagpur, BodhGaya, Bharatpur, Bhilai, Aurangabad, Muzzafarpur, Sawantwadi/Konkan, Mordor!

Influence on psyche on the y axis and my age on the x axis, size of the bubble indicates duration of stay, colors depicting emotions. Only two geometrical patterns that emerge from such a plot deserve mention. First is an ellipse with the equation x^2/a + y^2/b = c. Those who took co-ordinate geometry seriously in their teens would now conjure up the ellipse when I announce that a is greater than b. And all colors dashed freely, from green to pink!

Second is basically an outlier. And as all outliers, it tries to screw up the normalcy of the distribution. For simplicity, let me assign it limits y -> infinity. Size of the bubble is moderately large, but what’s striking is its color.. pitch black. Darker than a black hole, darker than hell, darker than this blog!; a shade only genuflecting to the blackness of my damned heart.

The hallowed few who transcend the defined thresholds of intellect and empathy and sympathy needed to comprehend this rant may freely draw conclusions. Most welcome. The disenchanted millions who are vociferously campaigning for my inclusion in Ripley’s believe it or not cerebral disorders can put the upper right hand corner of their screens to effective use. Balls. The confused many who are ..well.. the confused many, can dispense a sincere sigh or a sweet smile. Much appreciated.

Home is where the heart is.

Labels: ,

7 comments

Blogger Unknown kuchh to bolti...

????????Visting India?

7:09 PM  
Blogger Chica, Cienna, and Cali kuchh to bolti...

:)..if this can be considered "sweet"!!!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Jas B kuchh to bolti...

Wow, you have been quite a few places.

So where is your heart???

And {{SIGH!}}, I wanna go visit India, my parents, my sister, my niece, my good friends and my home town...

9:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown kuchh to bolti...

@those who commented: thanks friends, this happens to be a very personal post which no one will understand, so chill and thanks once again. A few light moments from your comments are worth their weight.

@those who read: huh.. admit i have been dishing out heavy stuff. basically tired of the usual rigmarole which defines the mundanity of life. I am beyond 'got-up-at-6';'ate-a-banana';'went-to-shit' kinda posts.Expect more abstract posts in the imminent future.

@those who dont read: Thank You!

8:27 PM  
Blogger KAD kuchh to bolti...

I think I understand.
Comment ends.

8:39 PM  
Blogger AlterinG Abhishek kuchh to bolti...

:D

amazing post...
loved it in toto!!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Radha kuchh to bolti...

Wow, that is a LOT of places! And I can idenity with most of those co-ordinate on your travel path (I never expected to meet another soul in Dubai who has been to Sawantwadi!!!)

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home