12 March 2007

300 - Released!

"The graphic-novel adaptation has a stunning debut of $70 mil, breaking all-time records for March and tracking on par with other huge hits"

"It had the third-best R-rated opening of all time, after The Matrix Reloaded's ($91.8 mil) and The Passion of the Christ's ($83.8 mil)"

Happy :-)

PS: hopefully this weekend I'll watch it

NEWSFLASH: Titles have been added to the names listed on my blogroll. Just take your cursor on your name. My small way of honoring all you wonderful people out there. God Blesss ye all.

3 comments

Blogger KAD kuchh to bolti...

I am going to go for it this weekend sometime. Hehahaha!!

And MC, BC!!! There is a spelling mistake in acidically. :P

9:55 AM  
Blogger Jas B kuchh to bolti...

The preview was awesome for this movie.

Can I tag along for the movie, Kanishka???

12:08 PM  
Blogger KAD kuchh to bolti...

@jas - Sure. You will just need a ticket from Kaneda to Blore. Rest I will take care.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home