16 October 2005

Tigress Pee

It was in one of my soul searching introspections that I remembered something which I thought needed to be bragged about. So here I am. A tigress has pissed on me!! Duh .. is that something to be proud of ?? .. absolutely.. tell me how many guys have you or will you ever come across who will share this rarest of rarest excretory honors. To phir chupchaap meri kahani suno.

I was in the 4th standard. My father had tugged me along to Bhilai( in M.P. now Chattisgarh ) He was on his official tour and I was enjoying an official holiday. I had been introduced to my dad’s colleague family( Khare .. I faintly recall their surname) which had one boy who was 2 years younger to me and a little girl named Hansa ( I remember the name because the family always had to explain the rationale behind their weird urge to name a girl so horrendously ). One day prior to our departure, we visited the Bhilai zoo. The Khares needed a lot of convincing but had finally yielded to the larger morality of being gracious hosts.

I don’t remember anything else of the zoological excursion except the tigress. I have always maintained that it was a lady because she was accompanied by two disinterested-in-young-human-kids tiger cubs. Darn.. it may have been their paternal uncle .. the heck. For academic purposes, I shall assume the feminine gender.

I was standing some feet away from the wire net. First the kids strolled by ..not even bothering to throw a glance at another kid of their same age albeit from a different phylum and genus. Then came their mother, aunt, elder sister, bhabi, bua, … whatever. She stopped right in front of me, her majestic body in full view. She gave a utterly disdainful glance at me from beneath those drooping eyelids. I swear she did. The next thing I remember, I felt really warm all over. A few seconds later dampness was discernible. Some more seconds later .. the stench.

I have often scratched my head over how did the royal liquid travel such a huge distance. Maybe just a few droplets reached me and the thought of drenched in tigeress pee was a smug hallucination . I may never know but I sure bathed two or three times that day :-) :-)

7 comments

Blogger NN kuchh to bolti...

Wah! wah! The closest i've come to seeing a tiger in the wild has been a pile of tiger excreta near some tiger pug marks, to see which we trekked 4-5 kms at 5 in the lead by our very enthusiastic PE teacher who wanted to show us evidence of a tiger prowling on campus. Next few days we saw a huge cage badly camouflaged with hay on the football feild with a sorry clueless goat inside. we thought leaving 'tiger biscuits' would be a more alluring bait. The Tiger/Tigress never turned up!!! humph!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown kuchh to bolti...

Ho Ho .. :-) :-) taht should have been called the 'Excretory Expedition' searching for tiger shit Ho Ho. I would certainly love to be part of such a mission.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Fanaah kuchh to bolti...

Hahahah- talk about royal piss. pretty powerful I must say to travel that distance.And what do i say about the perfect aim :P

5:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown kuchh to bolti...

and i swear i never saw it coming either .. so no chance of ducking :-) These felines mark out their territories with their piss, this madam went one step further with the use of her excretory fluid :-):-)

11:50 AM  
Blogger KAD kuchh to bolti...

One word....G.R.O.S.S!!!!
(Get Rid of Slimy girlS - Calvin)

6:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown kuchh to bolti...

Get Right Outta ere Sublime Stupid

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous kuchh to bolti...

Royal experience!

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home