07 July 2005

30 days into MBArkment


Peer blogger pressure and the fear of extinction were the two beacons ( in that order ) which urged me to update my blog. The dearth of a bloggable topic is testimony to the uneventful life in which i am vegetating. So please bear with a senti/I-miss-this-that/mush posting.

In Dubai, I am surprised that I feel the loneliness of a long distance runner( Abebe Bikila .. if proper nouns would be more effective).After my wanderings across the length and breadth of Indiyeah, 'home' acquired the meaning @ where i lay my head is home. So why the lost in time feeling??
Anyways..heres a list of people whom i miss dearly. Interestingly none of them would ever know that they are being missed .. and i believe that missing someone is the best compliment that person can ever hope to get.

1. Aarushi... my cutie niece( see inset ). She has just begun going to the creche and latest reports suggest that her naughtiness is geometrically progressing as she ventures out with men and women of her own age :-)
2. Mr.N.V.Suresh,Mr. Sanjay Kulkarni,Mr. Sanjay Bafna,Mr. Bagal and my entire team at both my dealerships in Pune and ofcourse my colleagues and ofofofofcourse my bosses!!
3. I cannot possible name an entire army of friends back 'home' but the one truly mentionable is Prafull. I sincerely credit this bedfellow with my denizenship at SPJAIN Dubai. His brilliance,his wisdom,his remarkable focus rubbed on to me and i managed to salvage the only call i had.
4. The perennials ( dont need to mention ..)

Signing off.. Asta La Vista

6 comments

Blogger KAD kuchh to bolti...

You wil continue to have an uneventful life here as long as you saty away from the non-males here. It is time you made forays into that region and capture some market share before all is lost. It is an emerging market and there is still a lot of fish to be fished. Maybe a walk-a-night would be a fine idea.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown kuchh to bolti...

1.Size of the entire market: 35
2.Size of the untapped market: 10
3.Number of competitors: >50
( oops .. on afterthought minus 2 on each 2 and 3 )

This market doesnt allow mergers and acquisitions does it? what about mortgages??

12:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown kuchh to bolti...

It is good that you miss the people who were around you sometime ago..

5:29 AM  
Blogger Arkus Caesar kuchh to bolti...

living in a desert can do that to ya...you better come back after you graduate , and not fly off to some wierd location for your job....coz, dude...apne life me ek baar combo maar ke Chakravyuh jeetna zaroor hai baawa!!...Tu kya bolti???...Aur ladki-shadki pataya ke abhi bhi bhoot jaise ghoomta hai??

4:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown kuchh to bolti...

@arka: sahi bolti tu... sala mereko nostalgic mat bana. Abhi bhi bhatakti aatma hi houn :-)

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous kuchh to bolti...

Life iswhat you make out of it.............So dont give up on that freedom!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home