15 July 2005

Tiger Tiger Burnt Bright


As we got down from our hired white car( dont remember the make ) we spotted a tribal standing. We said, "Aren't you afraid" to which he replied,"There ain't no tigers here".

My trip to Sariska in the winter of 2004 with Sanket( now in Germany ... a hunk from IIT Chennai), Nikhil ( still scratching his head in Tata Motors), Kapil ( ditto as Nikhil ), Devendra Singh Rathore,Vijay ( my best pals albeit my juniors:-) is one of the most enduring experiences of my life. I had preserved the entry tickets but lost them ..arrrrrgh.

If the blog bug had bitten me before ( talk of alliterations!!) i would have indited a more fresh account of a day spent at Sariska ... with no tigers.

2 comments

Blogger Rhymonster kuchh to bolti...

oye tiger paaji
check out www.arvindkelkar.blogspot.com
this dude has great pics of kanha national park...but u gotta wait for the page to load
ciao
arun

8:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown kuchh to bolti...

my association with tigers dates to teh Bhilai zoo in which a tiger pissed on me!!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home