21 April 2006

Ghost walking towards scary villa


This villa is the best at Taj Village Resorts Goa. Even as I walked up to it in broad daylight I felt it was home. In plain words it was scarrry. At night two floodlights throw up white milky lights on the banyan leaves and it is the spoookiest sights I have ever set my heart on to.

To be frank it would have required more than balls to have walked up to the front door at night, opened the silent villa, climb the staircase, come out on the balcony and sing Gumnaam hai koi

That apart, Taj Village Goa is a must must must visit specially for the romantically bent.

Just go there once.

3 comments

Blogger KAD kuchh to bolti...

"I felt it was home. In plain words it was scarrry"!!! Huh?? Your home is scary?? I am sure Goa would have offered much more than just that villa. Is the ship stranded in the middle of the sea at Fort Aguade still there??

4:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown kuchh to bolti...

Yes ! the stranded ship or barge is still there. In fact the motor scooterist are asked to go only up to the derelict vessel, not further.

I feel at 'home' at sccarry places :-)

6:44 PM  
Blogger Fanaah kuchh to bolti...

I love taj village- way more than the luxurious rest, it has a nice cozy touch to it. Scary? where did that come from?

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home