03 February 2008

I saw Iron Maiden LIVE !!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooo

Its the fulfilment of a life long dream. I attended Iron Maiden concert on the 1st Feb at Mumbai. Yes I was quite in the front but not in the mosh pit area. I have grown old now grrrrrr. Have taken lots of pics from my utterly useless camera of my blackberry. Nevertheless a little bit of retouching and would put them up soon. For the moment you guys who missed it check out some videos uploaded on youtube.

Eddie on stage. My gosh, I went beserk when he came on stage. See that 15 feet monster.
Bruce talks to the crowd before the intro of Wasted Years. I love Bruce. Muuuuah.
The crowd (me included) goes total mad when they play Fear of the Dark. Listen to the crowd doing the Ohhoooo .. some decibels were contributed by yours truly! (Audio video quality poor, this is better video)

Thats not all folks. More coming. After all, I finally finally heard the song live which gave me my identity way back in 2002. 666, the number of the beast!

Up the Irons!

Labels:

3 comments

Blogger Radha kuchh to bolti...

glad you had fun :)
rock on!

5:05 AM  
Blogger Solitaire kuchh to bolti...

I missed the fun...........but wow just readin this makes me imagine u mus have had an amazin time....666

11:58 AM  
Blogger Chica, Cienna, and Cali kuchh to bolti...

haha!!!! i am glad for ya!!!!! will wait for the pics......

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home