16 January 2008

Obituary

Epitaph:
In loving memory of one who was the best
On this blog, forever laid to rest

Name: 665
Date of Birth: May'07
Demise: Jan'08
Cause of Death: Unnatural
Grieved, Despondent, Inconsolable: 666

I am not a personal or lifestyle blogger. However, since this medium was first used for public broadcast of quasi-happiness, I shall have to use it for the antidote as well.

My ever faithful vocabulary fails me as I grope for the strongest words to describe my state of mind. Ok sigh.. our state of mind to be fair to the deceased. Sometimes, fate slaps so hard that silence becomes the only defense of the tortured. Torture would be an understatement, maybe rape is more apt. It is said the darkest hour of the night is just before the dawn, but does fate care about night or day? I am convinced the bastard doesnt.

My dear blog friends would recall a post a month back heralding the birth of the person deceased. To avoid embarrassment, pain, sufferings for the deceased in afterlife that post has been permanently deleted. As far as I am concerned, life returns to the dark abysses of Mordor.

May God Blesss Ye All

666

Labels: