08 December 2006

Blog Update

Dear Readers

Its been over a year of blogging with over 100 posts. As my life changes, so shalst my web footprint. Changes are aimed at tempering the weird feel factor. Links on the Occult which are not to popular taste will be removed. Going forward, I am also thinking of making 'book of rev' a team blog. There are two ideas here. First .. I dont follow things like cricket, Bollywood, stock markets, Indian Politics which are nevertheless meaty topics for writing. Second .. a vast majority of my friends who can write well dont do so for the lack of time and resource. Both points are good drivers for my contemplations. Lets see.

In case anyone is interested in writing guest articles of substance, do write to me at tenthousandthunderingtyphoons@gmail.com

Another change is a sub-blog. I have been running a series on posts on Word origins called 'Semantica'. It makes sense to compile all sematic posts on a separate blog. Hopefully should be up and running before eod.

Keep Reading!

God Blesss

666

2 comments

Blogger Fanaah kuchh to bolti...

2nd idea definately makes sense.

Team blog is a nice idea, but there should a binding factor. If everyone wrote about anything, they might as well post it on their own blog.

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous kuchh to bolti...

Good going!! I know I have been very irregular on blogosphere of late but it has more to do with some real pressing matters at hand than anything else.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home