14 November 2006

Epitaphs

A compilation of some of the best epitaphs...

1. "Thats all folks!"
- Mel Blanc ( Voice of Bugs Bunny, Donald Duck and numerous other cartoon characters )

2. "He lies here somewhere"
- Heisenberg ( of uncertaintly principle fame )

3. "To save your world you asked this man to die
Would this man, could he see you now, ask why?"
- The unknown soldier written by W.H.Auden

4. "Since I am so quickly done for
I wonder what I was begun for"
- Infant three months old

5. "A tomb now suffices for him whom the world was not enough"
- Alexander the Great

6. "Hallowed by thou, for thy path crosseth the immortal remains of one who was more alive than thou!"
- self composed by yours truly

4 comments

Blogger Jas B kuchh to bolti...

They all are the choicest!

No. 4 is saddening...

And the best of course is #6!

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous kuchh to bolti...

Those are simply too goods manya..i was waiting for long time. I like Heisenberg's , but Number 4 is too sad yaar.

8:56 AM  
Blogger KAD kuchh to bolti...

Non fui, fui, non sum, non curo

— Famous Latin epitaph: I was not, I was, I am not, I do not care

9:33 AM  
Blogger Fanaah kuchh to bolti...

I like the 3rd one.
I wonder what id like written on my epitaph...

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home