23 October 2006

Wiccan Spells

Spell to bring Spirits....

************************ This is a spell that has been translated from irish/celtic language...it's origins are not none for certain..the spell is as follows:
(spell removed)


The spell will bring the spirits of the world to you to serve as a guide to you and your coven.

Ok ... the above was just a teaser to illustrate that wiccan/witchcraft/black magic is not as esoteric as you think. In my continual research on the subject I have come across umpteen cases which force me to believe in the efficacy of these spells. My only advice is ... DONT ridicule things which u arent aware of. I have deliberately removed the spell and dont want to source the above stuff since I dont wish to popularize it. Believe it or dont.

0 comments

Post a Comment

<< Home