05 October 2006

Tlaloc

"Mexican archeologists have made the most significant Aztec find in decades, unearthing a 15th century altar and a huge stone slab at a ruined temple in the throbbing heart of Mexico City.The altar has a frieze of the rain god Tlaloc and an agricultural deity. Archeologists are still unearthing the 11-foot (3.5-m) monolith, which they think might be part of an entrance to an underground chamber." - Source : Reuters

Wow! My magnum opus "The Curse of Qorikancha" is soooo similar to this. Although it is set in Peru but the essence is the same. With my writting efficiency clocking a phenominal low of 2 pages a year, wonder wether it'll ever see the light of the day.

Believe me.. TCOQ is fantastic. But I need to first believe in myself that I can manifest it :-((

1 comments

Blogger Fanaah kuchh to bolti...

Isnt that all it takes--belief and then a whole lot of patience?

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home