09 October 2006

Balanced Scorecard

The BSC has four perspectives Financial, Customer, Process and Organization. The strategic intent of all establishments ( i choose that word..) can be classified into one of the four. A nearby paan shop, an investment bank, Help Age India anything. Its beautiful.

In one of these workshops I attended, a thought occurred to me. What about a Balanced Scorecard for an individual ??? The raison d'etre for all humans (at all echeolons of society or lack of it ..baah) can be beautifully mapped to the above four perspectives. Heres how..

Financial - How much money is enuff for me to lead a happy life?
Customer - People I want to sell myself to .. Opposite sex, my boss ..
Process - To earn money and to sell myself, what education I need?
Organization - To achieve the above three, how should I take care of my body

If you are with me .. aint it beautifull??. If I get a breather will develop an entire
scorecard for myself to illustrate the point.

2 comments

Blogger Abhishek Rudresh kuchh to bolti...

Now here's a thought! If you actually get down to explaining that, please send me details too.

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous kuchh to bolti...

That's great comparison..balanced scorecard was too complex to understand as the life is too.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home