01 November 2006

100 not out

I am not sure what do my readers make of 'The Dark side of the Moon' on my blog. Quite expectedly it was absorbed in their psyche without much ratiocination. In a way I am really grateful to a select few who have evolved themselves(raised themselves or lowered themselves ..i dont really know) and stuck by my dark cyber sanctotum. Thank You from the bottom of my dark hollow heart( ok ..that was not funny ...agreed)

Everything on this page holds profound meanings. It is like the Da Vinci Code. You need to first look for the puzzle before attempting to crack it. The Moon phases are not to improve the ghostly, beastly or demonic (or lunatic!) feel. These Moon phases are of extreme importance to the Wiccans and Witches. They syncretise their rituals with the moon phases to maximum energy flow from nature.

Thats my 100th post:-) Deeeep sigh .. its been a wonderful experience writing these 100 posts. Once again thanks mates .. for your patience and implicit acknowledgement. Best Regards.

3 comments

Blogger Fanaah kuchh to bolti...

100 posts whoa!!

Full moon - when the mad become madder, witches make their brew, humans become were wolves--but yet considered one of the most auspicious day of the year.

10:04 PM  
Blogger KAD kuchh to bolti...

Wow!! And I am on 93 (not to count one more which I deleted after some time). And I am reaching my second anniversary soon!!!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown kuchh to bolti...

@fanaah and kanishka: :-)

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home