21 May 2006

The Ten Commandments

1. Join a library and read ten novels
2. Finish two sections of 'COEP Boys Hostel(1999-2003)
3. Desert Safari
4. Fail a driving test
5. Donate AED 1000 to fund Cancer research
6. Finish all Asterix comics
7.
8.
9.
10.

Ten things I want to do before the year rolls over... Can someone help with 7,8,9,10 ?

Where is the time?? May Parkinson shower all his benedictions on my dark soul.

hhmmm ....

I would be updating the status every month and ohh btw 'Work expands to fill in the time available' - Parkinson's second law.

7 comments

Blogger Unknown kuchh to bolti...

Where is the quizofrenic Manish?

6:41 PM  
Blogger KAD kuchh to bolti...

hey, i completed my asterix collection last week. got the class act and the falling sky. falling sky is a piece of trash but class act is good.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown kuchh to bolti...

@yogsma: Mat pooch yaar .. Its lost like so many other things. I think you can only quiz in Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai.

I did think about putting quizzing on that roster but its difficult to put any metric. Its foolish to say 'Devotedly read 100 quizzes before 2007'.

@kanishka: as u know, i have always been a Tintin fan but I have realised that Asterix is worth a dedicated read. Thanx to you, I have all of them in my Acer :-)

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous kuchh to bolti...

a concievable thing is missing... in the literal sense... coz it might lead to concieving...

4:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown kuchh to bolti...

Anonymous: Khul ke bol yaar! kya concieve karna hai :-)

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous kuchh to bolti...

well what to concieve is not in your hand.. at least anatomically..

4:11 PM  
Blogger NN kuchh to bolti...

Lage raho.
Inspiratioonal post, i must say. i'll go cook up a list for myself too now :D

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home