17 January 2010

10 completed

I have recently finished my 10th story. Writing has been extremely difficult. The proverbial writer's block is somewhat accentuated in my case due to the genre which I want to specialize. Anyways I am halfway there. Need another 10 stories to take the process ahead. What process - The act of publishing my book and attaining authordom.

I shall leave you guys with a small teaser from the latest story. If you wish to read the full story you have but two choices -
1. Force me (on gunpoint, if required) to finish and print my book ASAP
2. Wait and sing Guns 'N' Roses 'Patience'

...That night, they spoke in hushed voices around the fire, almost expecting to see or hear something jump from the shadows. Gonjo had been spotted dancing on the railway station on last two consecutive nights. Such an innocuous act as dancing could surely have been ignored but the gravity of the matter lay in the chilling fact that Gonjo had died a week back. Those hushed voices were only adding more fuel to the fire, not the one which kept them warm, but the wildfire of ghostly hauntings by the Begunkodor railway station. What happened at the station this particular night, however, would clearly disabuse any misgivings towards the ghost of the dancing woman...

Labels: ,

11 comments

Blogger Jas B kuchh to bolti...

I'd resort to the first option, be warned, a gun is pointing at your forehead...point blank...not get up and write!!!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Jas B kuchh to bolti...

"Now" get up and start writing!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Fighter Jet kuchh to bolti...

Thats fantastic...writing and publishing a book..all de bestz :)

1:21 PM  
Blogger Rohit Gore kuchh to bolti...

Thats a great news, mate. I hope you finish the next ten soon.

The excerpt was interesting. Look forward to it!

6:33 PM  
Blogger EQUINOX kuchh to bolti...

Forcing you at gunpoint might not be possible for me, but I sure hope someone does it!
All the best!

2:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown kuchh to bolti...

Thank You Gentlemen and Thank You very much not-so-gentlewoman for pointing the barrel of a colt on my temple.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Jas B kuchh to bolti...

Lol!

8:19 PM  
Blogger NN kuchh to bolti...

Congratulations, 10 is a good number .. maybe you can publish at 12. How do you plan to publish tho - publishing house or self-publishing?

10:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown kuchh to bolti...

@ NN - Thank You. Self Publish.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Chica, Cienna, and Cali kuchh to bolti...

Go get 'em !!!(those ghosts and creatures from the other world)

:)

8:49 PM  
Blogger peerlesspig kuchh to bolti...

Can't wait to read your books Maniche. Would love to read more samples.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home