06 October 2009

Naxal Bad

One more bad news. Dont blame me for posting depressing R.I.P items. I do my tuppence bit by making the good guys know the bad things. One such atrociously absurd movement is the Naxalite or Maoist. Are these guys mad or something. I am willing to reads tomes on them, because I completely fail to fathom their logic or lack of thereof!
Anyways.. I wanted to talk about this horrendous act by the Maoist. Three things made me post this here
1. It happened at the place where I was born
2. My irritation with Naxalites in general
3. The Talibanesque leanings of this heinous act.

R.I.P

Labels: , ,

4 comments

Blogger Fighter Jet kuchh to bolti...

if the naxalite leaders are really serious about poverty and poor claas of people they would have solved this long ago by having meanigfull talk with governemt.More than two decade and yet the peopl they represent are living in stone age.

Its more of power game than any geniune movemnet of the proleterait.


These assholes will never win against the Indian state,but their action will definately stop any development of major regions of India.

Aided by sleeping beureaucracy of the Indian state,menace Naxalism is going to hunt us for atleast another decade.Till then keep counting the dead.

8:02 PM  
Blogger EQUINOX kuchh to bolti...

Thanks for bringing this up. I think we need to keep this fresh in the minds of as many people as we can.
India may be shining, but the glare often hides the uglier parts which seem to be deteriorating steadily.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Chica, Cienna, and Cali kuchh to bolti...

hmmmmm....i do not blame you for the darker posts..in fact, i come here expecting them......

2:16 AM  
Blogger NN kuchh to bolti...

not dark but definitely red.

result of poverty, illiteracy and oppression which is a result of indifference, ignorance and greed. and that is exactly where this comment comes from. i know nothing of the Naxal/mao/ulfa plight. I'm only worried about how i'm going to spend/save my next paycheck...and ofcourse how horrible my current job is.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home