23 July 2009

State wise investment trends

I have been doing some stuff lately which would normally have found their way on this blog, but lack of time balked me. Last saturday, while roaming langurously in the by-lanes of Bangalore's M.G.Road, I discovered this. With nothing better to do, I explored the basement of Midford House where they had displayed cartoons by leading Indian cartoonists. I liked a couple of them.
Anyways, that's not why I wrote this post..
What got me on to blogger.com was a good article on investment trends into Indian states over the years. I am quite thrilled to have laid my hands on this. Have a look, in case it offers any scope for stimulating reading :-)

Labels: ,

3 comments

Blogger Fighter Jet kuchh to bolti...

saw the source..was realy interesting!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown kuchh to bolti...

Since you have disabled comments on your SNS post, I thought to post here. The post is bloody awesome, the words and the way you have described , is just marvelous. Orkut has become birthday reminder these days. So no wonder , at certain point everything comes at a saturation juncture. Sorry for not reading this post yet.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Chica, Cienna, and Cali kuchh to bolti...

those graphs were interesting and so were the explanations....even if the factors mentioned may not be solely responsible for the decline or surge in investments, they must have a huge impact.....

I like your other discovery too...

:)

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home