02 April 2008

Of Chromosomes and Mutual Funds

Pardon these abstract contemplative condensed posts, but these are reflections of me during these times. So I am abstract nowadays. Warning to unwary readers

This morning, I was thinking about the different perceptions of knowledge. What I call knowledge could be general knowledge to A, common sense to B, academic learning for C, lifelong research for D and spiritual revelation for E!. Point is there are over 5 billion brains around each functioning or not functioning. (Refer to post disclaimer to estimate potential market size for this blog :-)

Anyways, my cognitive abstraction of the morning ended with a euphoric high when I struck analogy between chromosomes and mutual funds. Just like the number of chromosomes alone cannot determine the shape, size, nature of life, the NAV alone cannot predict the performance or profitability for a particular mutual fund.

Labels: ,

2 comments

Blogger Radha kuchh to bolti...

huh???
chromosomes & funds???

5:43 AM  
Blogger Chica, Cienna, and Cali kuchh to bolti...

Eureka!!!! ...haha!!! :DDD

i so love that thought line....not the chromosome one......but the "What I call knowledge could be general knowledge to A, common sense to B, academic learning for C, lifelong research for D and spiritual revelation for E!."

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home