30 May 2007

Atif Aslam

I am actually interested in Atif Aslam's l*** life. Anyone who has studied elementary electronics circuits would reckon that the output is a linear function of the input.

Output: Songs
Input: ??

Update: Ahh mea culpa. Sorry! I went a bit overboard with my abstractness. What I meant was that I love AA songs and the poignancy of his voice. That is his output. I was wondering what is the input which brings out such a performance. For sure it cannot be his creativity alone or innate skill. Such poignancy simply cannot come from creative thinking. There could be some wound which refuses to heal.

Labels: ,

5 comments

Blogger KAD kuchh to bolti...

What?? Ho..grrr...dsafjh!!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Radha kuchh to bolti...

Huh??

3:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown kuchh to bolti...

Input must be songs..BTW his voice is good.

5:50 AM  
Blogger suramya kuchh to bolti...

ok this post is puzzling me as much as basic electronic circuits, figures i never understood what I was doing there :)

12:56 PM  
Blogger Chica, Cienna, and Cali kuchh to bolti...

I am guessing Atif Aslam writes beautiful/corny love songs.....
Input can range from love-money he makes from them.......

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home