26 December 2006

Yahoooo I saw them!

There were three. One was a good looking American, one a local and the third appeared to be Indian!. The swagger, the style was characteristically unmistakable. My colleague nudged me and nodded as these three musketeers strode past the two of us. I shook my head."These?"

Enter a senior guy from the client..

"Ohh we have _____ waiting here and we have (my firm) waiting there!"

Although me and my colleague were literally ripped apart in front of 'them' I dont think it matters. They are 'they' and the very fact the client decides to rips us to snub 'them' is a compliment. In some fantastic way, he equated us to 'them'.

Yahooo I saw Mckinsey consultants! I am Happy:-) 'Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti hu' haha just kidding.

0 comments

Post a Comment

<< Home