27 December 2006

Saddam must die in 30 days

"Hundreds of Iraqis vied for the hangman's job as Iraq's highest court set a 30-day clock ticking yesterday for Saddam Hussein to die." Source - New York Daily News

I have a very simple definition of corporal punishment. Death for death. If I intentionally murder someone, I must be intentionally given the noose (wether I kiss it farewell is a different issue!). In a way, I truly admire the balls-in-the-ass of Israel. The Mossad launched a covert manhunt to track down till the last man those involved in the Munich massacre and systematically eliminated all over 20 years! They tracked down Adolf Eichmann living incognito in some nondescript town in Argentina in mid 70's, almost 30 years after the Nazi collapse. Unbelievable and admirable.

0 comments

Post a Comment

<< Home