30 November 2008

Mumbai Attacks - II


Epitaph
My Maker, when I meet thee
Shalst thou answer 'Why Me?'
Name - Malayesh Bannerji
Born - 1981
Murdered - 26 Nov, 2008
Survived By - Two parents, One fiancee
Cause of Death - Shot at close range from AK 47. Flesh & Bone ripped apart.
Place of Death - Leopold Cafe, South Mumbai

Malayesh, the only son of my all time favourite teacher, Prof Manavendra Bannerji; a gentleman whom I am greatly indebted for teaching me Chemistry in class XI & XII. As I move my memories back over 11 years, they slowly crystallize into the face of a chocolate boy, the darling of girls at school. An IIT KGP + S.P.Jain alumnus, he was to marry his 7 year long sweetheart on Dec 6, 2008. But someone I know very very well, who goes by the name 'Fate' had other plans. So be it mate. What you have left behind is far more worse, hideous, unfair and horrendous as compared to the eternal peace which shall envelop you now. And, may you feel lonely ever, just be patient. All those you have left behind live today only to die another day. Till that happens, requiescat in pace. R.I.P

Labels: ,

5 comments

Blogger Ali Dahmash kuchh to bolti...

Im realy sorry for your loss, this is so sad. Whatever the reasons were behind the atatcks it cant be justified

12:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown kuchh to bolti...

This is really sad to hear. May his soul rest in peace.

4:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous kuchh to bolti...

Sorry for the loss! I hope you will not take this personaly against all muslims. I am one and i am so totally opposed to this violence!

1:19 AM  
Blogger Radha kuchh to bolti...

Sad, sad, sad!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Neer kuchh to bolti...

heyy...




may he rest in peace

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home